290700- Schuyler- Including the city of Rushville 521 PM CST Tue Nov 28 2023
Tonight Mostly clear. Not as cool with lows in the lower 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Wednesday Sunny. Not as cool with highs in the upper 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly sunny in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs around 50. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Thursday night Cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening, then rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Friday Cloudy. Rain likely in the morning. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Friday night Cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday and sunday night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday through tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.
Cold air moving over the Great Lakes continues to produce lake-effect snow Tuesday afternoon. However, a warm front moving through the Plains will shut that down this evening. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 12:19PM Tue Nov 28, 2023 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.